Simulating Leo's features in Vim, Emacs or Eclipse is possible, just as it
is possible to simulate Python in assembly language...
*The highlights of Leo 5.7*
- Added Debian package for Leo.
- pip install leo (After 5.7 final)
- A web-based Leo Viewer, written by Joe Orr.
- New reload-settings command.
- Leo optionally shows user tips on startup.
- Added a new Tips page to Leo's documentation.
- Improved the console_gui plugin.
- Added live links from urls in the log pane.
- Unit tests use a string gui, making them faster and more robust.
- The line_numbering plugin shows line numbers in external files.
- Added 6 new commands.
- Dozens of bug fixes.