List of attendees for Thursday meeting

Bugzilla from nnorwitz@gmail.com
Sorry, I forgot to email this list sooner.  Could someone collect a
list of names of likely attendees for Thursday's meeting?  I can try
to have badges made up ahead of time.  That should help speed the
login process.  It would be great if I can get the list sometime
tomorrow.

Re: List of attendees for Thursday meeting

Dennis Reinhardt
At 02:21 PM 5/9/2006, Neal Norwitz wrote:
>Sorry, I forgot to email this list sooner.  Could someone collect a
>list of names of likely attendees for Thursday's meeting?  I can try
>to have badges made up ahead of time.  That should help speed the
>login process.  It would be great if I can get the list sometime
>tomorrow.

Neal,

I am happy to coordinate this.  I had mouth open when this was discussed so
it is only fair that I do the work....

Please email me privately: [hidden email] with subject line:

         Google Badge

In order to get this to Neal "sometime tomorrow", I need to cutoff at 4:00
p.m.  The following has been printed on Google visitor badge.  So, let's
collect this info and if it gets thrown away or not used, it gets thrown away:

         Name
         Company
         City

Regards, Dennis

At 03:12 PM 5/9/2006, Dennis Reinhardt wrote:

>At 02:21 PM 5/9/2006, Neal Norwitz wrote:
> >Sorry, I forgot to email this list sooner.  Could someone collect a
> >list of names of likely attendees for Thursday's meeting?  I can try
> >to have badges made up ahead of time.  That should help speed the
> >login process.  It would be great if I can get the list sometime
> >tomorrow.
>
>Neal,
>
>I am happy to coordinate this.  I had mouth open when this was discussed so
>it is only fair that I do the work....
>
>Please email me privately: [hidden email] with subject line:
>
>          Google Badge
>
>In order to get this to Neal "sometime tomorrow", I need to cutoff at 4:00
>p.m.  The following has been printed on Google visitor badge.  So, let's
>collect this info and if it gets thrown away or not used, it gets thrown away:
>
>          Name
>          Company
>          City

Clarify: 4:00 p.m. on Wed. 5/10. Sorry.

Re: List of attendees for Thursday meeting/ RSVP system

Stephen McInerney

Seems like we could use a RSVP system for badges+dinner+snacks.
Kill three birds in one stone, and keep all the traffic offlist.

Stephen