Toga Hartadinata

Hi all, I am pretty new with pythondotnet. I have been able to setup the python.exe to run my .net dll. However I would like to use it with PythonWin extension package. I found that I have to put the Python.Runtime.dll next to the Pythonwin.exe in the site-package directory.

Is there a way to put the Python.Runtime.dll in one location and make my Pythonwin.exe load the dll from the same location as if I was running it from python ?

Thanks

Toga Hartadinata