London Python Planet

Simon Brunning-2
A big thank you to Menno Smits and Remi Delon for setting up and
hosting Planet London Python.

<http://londonpython.org.uk/>

Simon B

Re: London Python Planet

John J Lee
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Simon Brunning wrote:

> A big thank you to Menno Smits and Remi Delon for setting up and
> hosting Planet London Python.
>
> <http://londonpython.org.uk/>

I'd heard of the West Lothian Question, but since when has Linlithgow been
in London?

http://holdenweb.blogspot.com/

:-)

John

Re: London Python Planet

Peter Bengtsson
I'm based in london too. perhaps my rare musings could be added?
http://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml?oc=Python&oc=Zope

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com

Re: London Python Planet

Menno Smits
Hi Peter,

Just added your feed.

Menno

Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> I'm based in london too. perhaps my rare musings could be added?
> http://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml?oc=Python&oc=Zope
>
> Simon Brunning wrote:
>> A big thank you to Menno Smits and Remi Delon for setting up and
>> hosting Planet London Python.
>>
>> <http://londonpython.org.uk/>

Re: London Python Planet

Michael Foord-5
Peter Bengtsson wrote:

>I'm based in london too. perhaps my rare musings could be added?
>http://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml?oc=Python&oc=Zop

It looks like Planet London uses my atom feed 9I assume this is what has
happened) which is slightly borked (to use the technical term).

Could it be changed to use my RSS feed instead ?

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/index.xml

Thanks

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk

>Simon Brunning wrote:
>

>>A big thank you to Menno Smits and Remi Delon for setting up and
>>hosting Planet London Python.
>>
>><http://londonpython.org.uk/>

Re: London Python Planet

Menno Smits
Fuzzyman wrote:

> Peter Bengtsson wrote:
>
>> I'm based in london too. perhaps my rare musings could be added?
>> http://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml?oc=Python&oc=Zop
>>

> It looks like Planet London uses my atom feed 9I assume this is what has
> happened) which is slightly borked (to use the technical term).
>
> Could it be changed to use my RSS feed instead ?
>
> http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/index.xml
>
> Thanks

Done. Much better.

Menno

Re: London Python Planet

Michael Sparks
On Tuesday 10 October 2006 13:01, Simon Brunning wrote:
> A big thank you to Menno Smits and Remi Delon for setting up and
> hosting Planet London Python.
>
> <http://londonpython.org.uk/>

I'm now based in Not London, which makes london python meets a rare
possibility for me (I was wrong about the other day, sorry!), so can I have
my feed included on this as well?  (On the basis that everyone in London
thinks that anything worth knowing is london based ;-) (a python-uk planet
would've made more sense to me, but hey I don't normally make sense to
others ;)

Feed: http://yeoldeclue.com/cgi-bin/blog/feed.cgi

Now you know where my occasional inane drivellings are :-)
(But hey, in the eyes of some, I blog a bit therefore I am, rather than I blog
not therefore I am not :-)

Michael (Now based north of the watford gap)
--
Michael Sparks, Kamaelia Dust Puppy
http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/Home

Re: London Python Planet

Simon Faulkner
> Michael (Now based north of the watford gap)

Welcome to 'oop north' Michael :-)