Looking for Python programmers in the Geneva region

Looking for Python programmers in the Geneva region

christophe doh
Hello,
As I'm looking for Python programmers in the geneva region and
around, I would like to contact the person who is in charge of
hosting Europython 2006 which, if I'm right, will be organise at
CERN. He probably would be a great help to me.
Thank you for giving me its email and phonenumbers.
Cordially,

Christophe Doh
Managing director
SCOOPICS Infotainment
5, Chemin du Canal 5, CH - 1260 Nyon

Re: Looking for Python programmers in the Geneva region

Laura Creighton

You want Benedikt Hegner benedikt.hegner at cern.ch
My last set of phone numbers for him, puts him in Hamburg, getting his
PhD:

Benedikt Hegner, DESY FLC
Notkestr. 85, D-22607 Hamburg
Office: 1d/38a
Phone: +49 (0)40 8998 1797
Fax: +49 (0)40 8998 1812
Email: benedikt.hegner at cern.ch

So I do not know if he is still there ...

Also: http://afpy.org/ The Association Francophone Python may
also be a place to find some programmers.

good luck,

Laura Creighton

In a message of Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:58:09 +0100, christophe doh writes:

>Hello,
>As I'm looking for Python programmers in the geneva region and
>around, I would like to contact the person who is in charge of
>hosting Europython 2006 which, if I'm right, will be organise at
>CERN. He probably would be a great help to me.
>Thank you for giving me its email and phonenumbers.
>Cordially,
>
>Christophe Doh
>Managing director
>SCOOPICS Infotainment
>5, Chemin du Canal 5, CH - 1260 Nyon

Re: Looking for Python programmers in the Geneva region

Benedikt Hegner
At the moment the Hamburg office address is the right one. I will
move back to Geneva by beginning of January.

As Laura already wrote the site http://afpy.org/ is a good starting
point. But I can pass your email to some programmers in the region.
What exactly are you looking for?

Cheers
Benedikt