Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Zack Amaral
Django Community,

Hey you guys, I'm trying to build a platform as a service similar to twitch.tv, are their any django developers out there that would be interested in co-founding my company and helping me develop a MVP to get a seed round of funding? If you're interested I can send you a link to my business plan and UI/UX Design.

Respectfully,

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Re: Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Abhinav tuteja
Hey i am a django developer and i we are a team of  2 people with 3 years of experience plz feel free to contact
Whats app - 9540824924

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 9:23 AM, Zack Amaral <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! ([hidden email]) Add cleanup rule | More info
Django Community,

Hey you guys, I'm trying to build a platform as a service similar to twitch.tv, are their any django developers out there that would be interested in co-founding my company and helping me develop a MVP to get a seed round of funding? If you're interested I can send you a link to my business plan and UI/UX Design.

Respectfully,

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Re: Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Zack Amaral
Abhinav,

What’s your availability this week? I’d love to setup a call with you!

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,

Zack

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:03 AM Abhinav tuteja <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey i am a django developer and i we are a team of  2 people with 3 years of experience plz feel free to contact
Whats app - 9540824924

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 9:23 AM, Zack Amaral <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! ([hidden email]) Add cleanup rule | More info
Django Community,

Hey you guys, I'm trying to build a platform as a service similar to twitch.tv, are their any django developers out there that would be interested in co-founding my company and helping me develop a MVP to get a seed round of funding? If you're interested I can send you a link to my business plan and UI/UX Design.

Respectfully,

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Re: Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Amitesh Sahay

I am interested as well. I have 4 years of work experience in Python, around 2 years on Django.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

On Tuesday, 22 January, 2019, 3:34:33 PM IST, Abhinav tuteja <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey i am a django developer and i we are a team of  2 people with 3 years of experience plz feel free to contact
Whats app - 9540824924

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 9:23 AM, Zack Amaral <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! ([hidden email]) Add cleanup rule | More info
Django Community,

Hey you guys, I'm trying to build a platform as a service similar to twitch.tv, are their any django developers out there that would be interested in co-founding my company and helping me develop a MVP to get a seed round of funding? If you're interested I can send you a link to my business plan and UI/UX Design.

Respectfully,

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Re: Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Zack Amaral
Amitesh,

What’s your availability like this week? What time zone are you in?

Thanks,

Zack

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:58 AM 'Amitesh Sahay' via Django users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

[...]

Hello Zack,

I am based in Indian Standard Time zone. Please let me know about your time zone so that we could try to sync.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

On Tuesday, 22 January, 2019, 5:56:27 PM IST, Zack Amaral <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

What's your email, I don't want to call internationally at the moment. I can call you on zoom, skype or whatsapp. Let me know what works for you.

Cheers,

Zack

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 5:45 AM 'Amitesh Sahay' via Django users <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Motaz Hejaze
If you need a Programming experience only without money funding , i can help you ..
feel free to contact me at skype:m3tz-hjze

or by mail
[hidden email]

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 6:41 AM Aditya Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

@Zack,

I am available on Skype. You can search for me by [hidden email], or share your skype ID, I will add you. Probably we can discuss 10.30 am EST if you are available. Or, just let me know what is your preferred time. Morning or Evening. We can sync accordingly.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

On Wednesday, 23 January, 2019, 10:10:09 AM IST, Zack Amaral <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I have been saying that I am interested since one month now. Still you keep asking the same question. Please schedule a conference call with all the interested stakeholder. There are many free online software that allows conference call free of cost e.g. SKYPE.

Let me know. My number is already in my signature you may text me at your convenience.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

On Tuesday, 22 January, 2019, 8:44:42 AM IST, Zack Amaral <[hidden email]> wrote:

Django Community,

Hey you guys, I'm trying to build a platform as a service similar to twitch.tv, are their any django developers out there that would be interested in co-founding my company and helping me develop a MVP to get a seed round of funding? If you're interested I can send you a link to my business plan and UI/UX Design.

Respectfully,

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Re: Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Alison Mukoma
Hello Zack,
Perhaps we could all meet using zoom which is also free and effective.
we may only need a meeting room/link for the active meeting and all will be able to join on the scheduled timestamp.

Thanks,
Alison

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 6:27 PM 'Amitesh Sahay' via Django users <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Frank john thompson
Hello Zack

Am interested please give me the details let's get started here is my whatsapp number (+2348123120639) thanks

Frank.