Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code

Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code

Asjad khan

I am looking for mentors who can train me to so that I am able to be a part of this esteemed organization in the next year's Google Summer of Code.
I have a strong passion for Django and have projects on GitHub too.
But I need help so that I am fully aware about this community.
Is there someone who can help me out in this journey?

Thank You
Asjad Ahmed Khan

Re: Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code

Dvs Khamele
Hi do you hire contract based python/django freelancer?
 We can help you in this and related tasks at fair prices. Reply or send email to [hidden email]
Best Regards,
Divyesh Khamele,
Pythonmate

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020, 6:31 pm Asjad khan, <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am looking for mentors who can train me to so that I am able to be a part of this esteemed organization in the next year's Google Summer of Code.
I have a strong passion for Django and have projects on GitHub too.
But I need help so that I am fully aware about this community.
Is there someone who can help me out in this journey?

Thank You
Asjad Ahmed Khan

Re: Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code

Gagan Deep
Hi Asjad,

This mailing is for users of Django. Your question will be well suited in the django-core-mentorship mailing list. Feel free to repost your query there if it is still unresolved

Warm Regards,
Gagan Deep

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 6:31 PM Asjad khan <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am looking for mentors who can train me to so that I am able to be a part of this esteemed organization in the next year's Google Summer of Code.
I have a strong passion for Django and have projects on GitHub too.
But I need help so that I am fully aware about this community.
Is there someone who can help me out in this journey?

Thank You
Asjad Ahmed Khan

RE: Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code

MANAV

Hey,

Even I am looking for one, So if anyone could guide please help us. Even I want to contribute for the development of this esteemed organization by means of Google Summer of Code. I have submitted patches as well for The Django Project and they are merged as well.