MOVE DATE: September Google

Aahz
Unless I get lots of complaints (and some action), the September meeting
is MOVED to September 15.  There are two reasons for this: I expect we
won't get many people due to Labor Day if it's the 8th, and we don't yet
have a commitment to a room at Google.

I'd really like someone else to take the responsibility of getting a
room at Google -- if not, we'll have to switch to using only Ironport.
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.