Machine Learning Starter Program - 14 Day Free Access For Everyone

Machine Learning Starter Program - 14 Day Free Access For Everyone

Deepika Singhal
Dear BangPypers,

Analytics Vidhya has opened a starter program for everyone to learn the
basics of Machine Learning - during the lockdown, to help everyone use
their time productively.

Machine Learning Starter Program
<https://courses.analyticsvidhya.com/bundles/machine-learning-starter-program/?utm_source=external&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=python_group>
is
a step-by-step online program to learn the basics of Machine Learning, hear
from industry experts and data science professionals, and apply your
learning in machine learning hackathons!

Components of Machine Learning Starter Program:

   - Machine Learning Basics Course
   - Expert Talks on various machine learning topics by industry
   practitioners
   - 2 awesome machine learning hackathons
   - E-book on “Machine Learning Simplified”

To join the Machine Learning Starter Program - for FREE
<https://courses.analyticsvidhya.com/bundles/machine-learning-starter-program/?utm_source=external&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=python_group>
-
Use the code ‘LOCKDOWN

Why should you join this program?

   1. Kickstarter Program For Beginners
   2. 14-day free access
   3. Enhance and complement your learning through competition and
   hackathon exposure

We believe in a holistic learning approach and that’s how we’ve
curated the Machine
Learning Starter Program.
<https://courses.analyticsvidhya.com/bundles/machine-learning-starter-program/?utm_source=external&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=python_group>

Thanks

Team Analytics Vidhya

individual named. If you are not the name addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You cannot use or forward any
attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. Analytics Vidhya Educon Private Limited, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon,
India, www.analyticsvidhya.com <http://www.analyticsvidhya.com>

Re: Machine Learning Starter Program - 14 Day Free Access For Everyone

jijo joy
Hi Deepika,

Good Initiative and thank you for the invite. But I am unable to register I
don't get an error message too.

Regards,
Jijo