Make _cpwsgiserver public?

Robert Brewer

Should we rename "_cpwsgiserver.py" to, say, "wsgiserver.py" to make it
clear that it's reusable? Although the default server for CP is actually
a subclass inside _cpwsgi, that is rightly private due to its specific
applicability to the CP engine/app side, and indeed by its very role as
the default.

See http://faassen.n--tree.net/blog/view/weblog/2006/11/29/0.

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries

Re: Make _cpwsgiserver public?

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Robert Brewer wrote:
> Should we rename "_cpwsgiserver.py" to, say, "wsgiserver.py" to make it
> clear that it's reusable? Although the default server for CP is actually
> a subclass inside _cpwsgi, that is rightly private due to its specific
> applicability to the CP engine/app side, and indeed by its very role as
> the default.
>
> See http://faassen.n--tree.net/blog/view/weblog/2006/11/29/0.

I am all for it Robert.

- Sylvain

Re: Make _cpwsgiserver public?

Christian Wyglendowski-2
On 11/30/06, Sylvain Hellegouarch <[hidden email]> wrote:

Robert Brewer wrote:
> Should we rename "_cpwsgiserver.py" to, say, "wsgiserver.py" to make it
> clear that it's reusable?

I am all for it Robert.

- Sylvain

Same here.