Making Data Science Work - A Webinar on S/W Engineering in ML - Tonight, 17th of June at 7 PM

Making Data Science Work - A Webinar on S/W Engineering in ML - Tonight, 17th of June at 7 PM

Abhiram R
Hello,
This is a PSA -
There's an upcoming Webinar tonight, the 17th of June, on the principles of
Software Engineering in Machine Learning conducted by Hasgeek from 7 PM -
8.10 PM. In this, Venkata Pingali <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pingali/>
and Indrayudh Ghoshal <https://www.linkedin.com/in/indrayudhghoshal/>
from Scribble
Data <https://www.scribbledata.io/> discuss with  Dmitry Pretrov
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitryleopetrov/> and Ivan Shcheklein
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shcheklein/>, co-founders of iterative.ai, on
the following pertinent points -

1. Do software engineering principles apply to Machine Learning development
and deployment?
2. How is an ML system different from traditional application?
3. How important is data versioning?
4. What are the next logical steps in the development of the data science
engineering tool chains?
5. How will the data ecosystem evolve over the next few years?

These are interesting times and the topics in question are extremely
important for anyone who's interested in the fields. As an alumnus of
Scribble Data, I've had a chance to witness first-hand the complexities
data - structured or unstructured - can pose and the way disciplined
engineering can make a difference in the workflow of an ML system.

RSVP here to check it out and attend the webinar :) -
https://hasgeek.com/fifthelephant/making-data-science-work-session-3/

Regards
Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com>

Re: Making Data Science Work - A Webinar on S/W Engineering in ML - Tonight, 17th of June at 7 PM

Propadovic Nenad
Hello,
will there be a video of this webinar?
I can not attend, as I work, but I'd like to see it as video, if possible.
Cheers,
Nenad

Am Mi., 17. Juni 2020 um 11:45 Uhr schrieb Abhiram R <
[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
> This is a PSA -
> There's an upcoming Webinar tonight, the 17th of June, on the principles of
> Software Engineering in Machine Learning conducted by Hasgeek from 7 PM -
> 8.10 PM. In this, Venkata Pingali <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pingali/>
> and Indrayudh Ghoshal <https://www.linkedin.com/in/indrayudhghoshal/>
> from Scribble
> Data <https://www.scribbledata.io/> discuss with  Dmitry Pretrov
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitryleopetrov/> and Ivan Shcheklein
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shcheklein/>, co-founders of iterative.ai, on
> the following pertinent points -
>
> 1. Do software engineering principles apply to Machine Learning development
> and deployment?
> 2. How is an ML system different from traditional application?
> 3. How important is data versioning?
> 4. What are the next logical steps in the development of the data science
> engineering tool chains?
> 5. How will the data ecosystem evolve over the next few years?
>
> These are interesting times and the topics in question are extremely
> important for anyone who's interested in the fields. As an alumnus of
> Scribble Data, I've had a chance to witness first-hand the complexities
> data - structured or unstructured - can pose and the way disciplined
> engineering can make a difference in the workflow of an ML system.
>
> RSVP here to check it out and attend the webinar :) -
> https://hasgeek.com/fifthelephant/making-data-science-work-session-3/
>

> Regards
> Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com>

Re: Making Data Science Work - A Webinar on S/W Engineering in ML - Tonight, 17th of June at 7 PM

Abhiram R
Hello,
Yes, I've been informed that it will be available on the same link as in
the previous email.

Regards
Abhiram <https://abhiramr.com>

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:23 PM Propadovic Nenad <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
> will there be a video of this webinar?
> I can not attend, as I work, but I'd like to see it as video, if possible.
> Cheers,
> Nenad
>
> Am Mi., 17. Juni 2020 um 11:45 Uhr schrieb Abhiram R <
> [hidden email]>:
>
> > Hello,
> > This is a PSA -
> > There's an upcoming Webinar tonight, the 17th of June, on the principles
> of
> > Software Engineering in Machine Learning conducted by Hasgeek from 7 PM -
> > 8.10 PM. In this, Venkata Pingali <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pingali/>
> > and Indrayudh Ghoshal <https://www.linkedin.com/in/indrayudhghoshal/>
> > from Scribble
> > Data <https://www.scribbledata.io/> discuss with  Dmitry Pretrov
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitryleopetrov/> and Ivan Shcheklein
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shcheklein/>, co-founders of iterative.ai,
> on
> > the following pertinent points -
> >
> > 1. Do software engineering principles apply to Machine Learning
> development
> > and deployment?
> > 2. How is an ML system different from traditional application?
> > 3. How important is data versioning?
> > 4. What are the next logical steps in the development of the data science
> > engineering tool chains?
> > 5. How will the data ecosystem evolve over the next few years?
> >
> > These are interesting times and the topics in question are extremely
> > important for anyone who's interested in the fields. As an alumnus of
> > Scribble Data, I've had a chance to witness first-hand the complexities
> > data - structured or unstructured - can pose and the way disciplined
> > engineering can make a difference in the workflow of an ML system.
> >
> > RSVP here to check it out and attend the webinar :) -
> > https://hasgeek.com/fifthelephant/making-data-science-work-session-3/
> >

> > Regards
> > Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com>

-Abhiram R