Mastering Hadoop Map-reduce for Data Analysis

Mastering Hadoop Map-reduce for Data Analysis

Shashank Tiwari
I know this is a Python related mailing list and I have no intentions of spamming the list. However, I do believe there are many developers interested in learning about and leveraging Hadoop for data analysis so wanted to let you know that I am conducting an exclusive 1 day session on "Mastering Hadoop Map-reduce for Data Analysis" in the bay area on Oct 14 and then repeating the same session on Oct 22. Many developers have liked this session and found it to be very useful. If you are interested then please find details about the event (including links to register for the event) at http://hadoopbayarea.eventbrite.com/.

Thanks, Shashank
Author: Professional NoSQL (Wiley, 2011)