Meeting tonight

Richard Jones-7
Hi all,

I've somehow managed to forget my laptop's VGA adapter, woo! If you're
coming along tonight and have a Mac mini displayport to VGA adapter,
please let me know otherwise I'll have to figure something else out...

Thanks,

     Richard

Re: Meeting tonight

Josh Bode
Hello Richard,

I should be able to find one in our meeting room once it clears out. I'll let you know "real soon" :)

Cheers,
Josh

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Richard Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've somehow managed to forget my laptop's VGA adapter, woo! If you're
coming along tonight and have a Mac mini displayport to VGA adapter,
please let me know otherwise I'll have to figure something else out...

Thanks,

    Richard

Re: Meeting tonight

Richard Jones-7