Meetup: Learn Algorithm with Python 1

kracekumar ramaraju
Hi

 BangPypers is hosting learn algorithm with Python on 25th, March from 2:30
to 5:30 in Thought Factory, Domlur.

The workshop will cover following topics

 - Algorithm and Big-O Notation

- Sorting
  - Bubble Sort
  - Selection Sort
  - Quick Sort

- Searching
  - Sequential Search
  - Binary Search

- Trees
  - Binary Search Tree
  - Balanced Binary Search Tree aka AVL Tree

The complete details are available in Meetup page, and RSVP is open [0].

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/238052401/

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*

Re: Meetup: Learn Algorithm with Python 1

Noufal Ibrahim KV
Excellent work everyone. Bangpypers is becoming really enviable. I'm
almost regretting leaving Bangalore. :)

On 2017-03-20 17:21, kracekumar ramaraju wrote:

> Hi
>
>  BangPypers is hosting learn algorithm with Python on 25th, March from
> 2:30
> to 5:30 in Thought Factory, Domlur.
>
> The workshop will cover following topics
>
>  - Algorithm and Big-O Notation
>
> - Sorting
>   - Bubble Sort
>   - Selection Sort
>   - Quick Sort
>
> - Searching
>   - Sequential Search
>   - Binary Search
>
> - Trees
>   - Binary Search Tree
>   - Balanced Binary Search Tree aka AVL Tree
>
> The complete details are available in Meetup page, and RSVP is open
> [0].
>
> [0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/238052401/

Re: Meetup: Learn Algorithm with Python 1

Vishal-7
Same here.
Keep it up BangPypers :)

Best regards,
Vishal

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
Please DONT print this email, unless you really need to. Save Energy &
Paper. Save the Earth.