[Meetup] RSVP for May's meetup is open

Abhiram R
Hi

RSVP for the meetup for the month of May is now open.
We have an interesting theme this time titled - "Journey to the Kernel".

The following five talks are confirmed.

1. Python on Containers - Deploying Web Services on Kubernetes by Naveen
Kumar Sivanandam
2. Dictionaries in Python 2 and 3 by Dhilips Siva
3. How Import works in Python by Sasidhar
4. How Garbage Collector works by Rivas
5. GIL - Concurrency and parallelism in Python by Piyus Gupta.

The complete details are available on the meetup page [0].

All slots for talks for this meetup are taken.

*You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].*
Date : May 20, 2017
Location on Google Map: *https://goo.gl/maps/Kd6u6ryGXRL2
<https://goo.gl/maps/Kd6u6ryGXRL2>*

The event is free of cost.

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/238929256/

*PS* - We are looking for possible venues to host the Bangpypers meetup for
the month of June. So, in case any of you can host us at your office,
please reach out to me or Kracekumar and let us know.

Thanks
Abhiram R <https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhiramr5459/>

Re: [Meetup] RSVP for May's meetup is open

Abhiram R
Hi,

The post-meetup blog is up and can be read here -
http://bangalore.python.org.in/blog/2017/05/20/may-talks/

The complete playlist for the Youtube Videos is here -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsCs1Q6ZL-GdAKTugvjPGxR1mWZcOYqQz

Thanks

Abhiram

--