[Meetup] RSVP for Nov's meetup is open

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Meetup] RSVP for Nov's meetup is open

Abhiram R
Hi,

RSVP for the meetup for the month of November is now open.
There is no particular theme for this month and we're keeping things
generic.


The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).

1. "Decorators demystified" - By Anand Chitipothu
*2. <Slot is open> *
3. "Real-world challenges in deploying machine learning applications" - By
Anand Chitipothu

The complete details are available on the meetup page [0].

*Note* - As mentioned above, the slot for the second talk is open and
interested people can reach out to me. The duration is slated for 40-60
minutes.

Alternatively, if you have a flash talk in which you want to present
something related to Python, we welcome it and this can extend from 15-20
minutes.

We will select 2-3 flash talks or one complete talk, based on the duration
and responses we receive.


*You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].*
Date : Nov 18, 2017
Location on Google Map:
*https://goo.gl/maps/p6qy3XzaKax <https://goo.gl/maps/p6qy3XzaKax>*
The event is free of cost.

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/244144287/


Thanks,
Abhiram R
([hidden email] / +919663560474)

_______________________________________________
BangPypers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Meetup] RSVP for Nov's meetup is open

Anand B Pillai
On Monday 13 November 2017 10:52 PM, Abhiram R wrote:

> Hi,
>
> RSVP for the meetup for the month of November is now open.
> There is no particular theme for this month and we're keeping things
> generic.
>
>
> The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).
>
> 1. "Decorators demystified" - By Anand Chitipothu
> *2. <Slot is open> *

I can do a smaller version of my "Concurrency" talk which I gave in
PyCon India this year (it was a 3 hour workshop) which was kind of
popular. I had got feedback from people  who wanted a similar talk in
BangPypers.

This talk can be compressed max to 1.5 hours. Let me know.

> 3. "Real-world challenges in deploying machine learning applications" - By
> Anand Chitipothu
>
> The complete details are available on the meetup page [0].
>
> *Note* - As mentioned above, the slot for the second talk is open and
> interested people can reach out to me. The duration is slated for 40-60
> minutes.
>
> Alternatively, if you have a flash talk in which you want to present
> something related to Python, we welcome it and this can extend from 15-20
> minutes.
>
> We will select 2-3 flash talks or one complete talk, based on the duration
> and responses we receive.
>
>
> *You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].*
> Date : Nov 18, 2017
> Location on Google Map:
> *https://goo.gl/maps/p6qy3XzaKax <https://goo.gl/maps/p6qy3XzaKax>*
> The event is free of cost.
>
> [0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/244144287/
> ​
>
> Thanks,
> Abhiram R
> ([hidden email] / +919663560474)
> ᐧ
> _______________________________________________
> BangPypers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
>


--
Regards,

--Anand

----------------------------
Software Architect/Consultant
[hidden email]

http://twitter.com/skeptichacker
_______________________________________________
BangPypers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Meetup] RSVP for Nov's meetup is open

Anand B Pillai
On Tuesday 14 November 2017 12:23 AM, Anand B Pillai wrote:

> On Monday 13 November 2017 10:52 PM, Abhiram R wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> RSVP for the meetup for the month of November is now open.
>> There is no particular theme for this month and we're keeping things
>> generic.
>>
>>
>> The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).
>>
>> 1. "Decorators demystified" - By Anand Chitipothu
>> *2. <Slot is open> *
>
> I can do a smaller version of my "Concurrency" talk which I gave in
> PyCon India this year (it was a 3 hour workshop) which was kind of
> popular. I had got feedback from people  who wanted a similar talk in
> BangPypers.
>
> This talk can be compressed max to 1.5 hours. Let me know.

Here is the material. If I get sufficient response, I will do this

https://github.com/pythonhacker/pyconindia2017concurrency

Thanks



--
Regards,

--Anand

----------------------------
Software Architect/Consultant
[hidden email]

http://twitter.com/skeptichacker
_______________________________________________
BangPypers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Meetup] RSVP for Nov's meetup is open

Anand B Pillai
On Tuesday 14 November 2017 12:24 AM, Anand B Pillai wrote:

> On Tuesday 14 November 2017 12:23 AM, Anand B Pillai wrote:
>> On Monday 13 November 2017 10:52 PM, Abhiram R wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> RSVP for the meetup for the month of November is now open.
>>> There is no particular theme for this month and we're keeping things
>>> generic.
>>>
>>>
>>> The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).
>>>
>>> 1. "Decorators demystified" - By Anand Chitipothu
>>> *2. <Slot is open> *
>>
>> I can do a smaller version of my "Concurrency" talk which I gave in
>> PyCon India this year (it was a 3 hour workshop) which was kind of
>> popular. I had got feedback from people  who wanted a similar talk in
>> BangPypers.
>>
>> This talk can be compressed max to 1.5 hours. Let me know.
>
> Here is the material. If I get sufficient response, I will do this
>
> https://github.com/pythonhacker/pyconindia2017concurrency

A second suggestion is an architecture of building large scale
concurrent (parallel) crawlers using Python/Redis and Django and using
Linode. This is something I am working at the moment and using daily
(weekly) to crawl > 5 million URLs from the web.

>
> Thanks
>
>
>


--
Regards,

--Anand

----------------------------
Software Architect/Consultant
[hidden email]

http://twitter.com/skeptichacker
_______________________________________________
BangPypers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers