[Meetup] RSVP for Sep's meetup is open

Abhiram R
Hi,

RSVP for the meetup for the month of September is now open.

The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).

10.30 - Data classes using Python 3.7 - [Sasidhar Donaparthi, Fidelity
Investments]

11.15 - 12 Testing in Python (Title subject to minor change) - [Sanket
Saurav, DoSelect]

11.45 - 12 Tea Break

12 - 12.45 - TBD [Will be updated shortly]

*You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].*
Please contact me ([hidden email]) and Kumar Anirudha (
[hidden email]) in case of any queries.
Date : Sep 29,2018 (this Saturday)
Location on Google Map: Synup, Koramangala - https://goo.gl/maps/KhpJGAfgTyj

The event is free of cost.

[0]:  <goog_371079768>*https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/flmkdqyxmbtb/
<https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/flmkdqyxmbtb/>*

Thanks,
Abhiram R

Re: [Meetup] RSVP for Sep's meetup is open

Abhiram R
Please note the correct link for Synup (tomorrow's location) in Koramangala
here - http://bit.ly/new-synup-office .

Thanks
Abhiram R

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018, 10:44 AM Abhiram R <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> RSVP for the meetup for the month of September is now open.
>
> The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).
>
> 10.30 - Data classes using Python 3.7 - [Sasidhar Donaparthi, Fidelity
> Investments]
>
> 11.15 - 12 Testing in Python (Title subject to minor change) - [Sanket
> Saurav, DoSelect]
>
> 11.45 - 12 Tea Break
>
> 12 - 12.45 - TBD [Will be updated shortly]
>

> *You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].*
> Please contact me ([hidden email]) and Kumar Anirudha (
> [hidden email]) in case of any queries.
> Date : Sep 29,2018 (this Saturday)
> Location on Google Map: Synup, Koramangala -
> https://goo.gl/maps/KhpJGAfgTyj
>
> The event is free of cost.
>
> [0]:  <http://goog_371079768>*https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/flmkdqyxmbtb/
> <https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/flmkdqyxmbtb/>*
>
> Thanks,
> Abhiram R

Re: [Meetup] RSVP for Sep's meetup is open

Abhiram R
Hi
Thanks to all who attended the meetup on Sep 29, and to Raison D'Souza @
Synup for hosting us. We hope you found the talks meaningful and took
something away from it.
Here are the resources from the talks -

a) "Data classes using Python 3.7" -  [Sasidhar Donaparthi, Fidelity
Investments] - https://github.com/sdonapar/data_classes
b) "Debugging is hard, Testing is easy" - [Sanket Saurav, DoSelect] -
https://goo.gl/Wqg1im
c) "Yes, Python is slow. And, I don't care" - [Abhishek] -
https://goo.gl/xL3ekr

We will be sending out the Call for October talks Google form by the end of
this week.

For any queries, please reach out to Abhiram R
([hidden email]) or Kumar
Anirudha ([hidden email]).

Regards
Abhiram R