[Meetup] RSVP is open April meetup

kracekumar ramaraju
Hi

RSVP for April month meetup is open. There are four talks confirmed.

1.  An Introduction to Functional Programming in Python by Arvind
Padmanabhan
2.  Explanation of the chain of command design pattern by Rivas Hameed
3. Web Scraping Using Python by Vidya Sagar
4. Introduction to Ansible by Tasdik Rahman

The complete details are available on the meetup page [0].

We have one more speaking slot available. If you're interested in talking,
leave a comment on the meetup page.

You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5B3xvQ8Jebw

The event is free of cost.

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/238670176/

--
Thanks & Regards

kracekumar
http://kracekumar.com

Re: [Meetup] RSVP is open April meetup

kracekumar ramaraju
:

> Hi
>
> RSVP for April month meetup is open. There are four talks confirmed.
>
> 1.  An Introduction to Functional Programming in Python by Arvind
> Padmanabhan
> 2.  Explanation of the chain of command design pattern by Rivas Hameed
> 3. Web Scraping Using Python by Vidya Sagar
> 4. Introduction to Ansible by Tasdik Rahman
>
> The complete details are available on the meetup page [0].
>
> We have one more speaking slot available. If you're interested in talking,
> leave a comment on the meetup page.
>

> You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].
>
> Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5B3xvQ8Jebw
>
> The event is free of cost.
>
> [0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/238670176/

Here [0] is the blog post from April meetup and videos are up in YouTube
[1].

[0]: http://bangalore.python.org.in/blog/2017/04/15/apr-talks/
[1]:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsCs1Q6ZL-GcX0mH5p8CccWdIMrnT6Xaq