[Meetup] Scaling Search in MySQL, Mongo and Elasticsearch, Bengaluru on 16 June

[Meetup] Scaling Search in MySQL, Mongo and Elasticsearch, Bengaluru on 16 June

Jitendra Agrawal
Hi Everyone:

I have been working with the kickass Fintech startup Lendingkart for over a
year. I am hosting an  exciting meetup tomorrow, *Saturday 16 June, 3 PM*
about scaling search with MySQL, Mongo and ES.

Address:

Lendingkart,
1st Floor, IndiQube Sigma,
7th B Main Road, Koramangala 3 Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru- 560 034.

https://goo.gl/maps/jm811esieFz

*RSVP here: *
https://www.meetup.com/Tech-Talks-lendingkart/events/251174022/

See you tomorrow!

--
Jeet

[Meetup] Building Streaming Data Pipelines with Kafka, Elastic and kSQL, Bengaluru on 09 January

Jitendra Agrawal
Hi Everyone:

I recently joined Hotstar engineering team and we are hosting an exciting
meetup along with *Confluent* on *Wednesday 09 January, 6 PM* about
Streaming Data Pipelines.

Address:

Hotstar office,
7th Floor, Bagmane LakeView,
Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore

https://goo.gl/maps/4dNEPGVrDp52

*RSVP here: *
http://meetu.ps/e/GcVb1/sCG60/f

--