Merging dev mailinglist into users mailinglist

Merging dev mailinglist into users mailinglist

Thijs Triemstra
Hi there,

[hidden email] is the mailinglist for PyAMF that has been available
since day 1, and after a couple of months we created [hidden email]
for more general user questions about PyAMF. Mainly because of IRC [1]
we don't use the [hidden email] for developer discussions. Since there
hasn't been a post on this list for months, compared to an average of
a couple of mails a day on the users list, we decided [2] to close
this mailinglist and ask the people on this list to use
[hidden email] instead from now on. We'll move all subscribers of
this list automatically to the users list, so you shouldn't have to do
anything, you'll simply receive a confirmation email that you were
subscribed to [hidden email].

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope to talk to you again on users@ :)
Also cc-ing the users list on this email.

Cheers,

Thijs

[1] http://pyamf.org/wiki/IrcChannel
[2] http://pyamf.org/ticket/584