Message to attendees of PyStar San Francisco: Introduction to Python Web...

Message to attendees of PyStar San Francisco: Introduction to Python Web...

PyStar-2

Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to learning some Python on Saturday?  Me too.

Couple of things:

1.  If you have time, please try to do the setup steps for your machine using the notes here: http://pystar.org/setup_machine.html (just do the page for your operating system if you're a beginner) so that you can start coding right away Saturday morning.  If you don't have time or get stuck somewhere along the way don't worry, we'll have a group of volunteers helping with installations first thing Saturday morning and we'll make sure your laptop is ready to go as quickly as possible.

For folks who are thinking they might want to do the Django tutorial (ie: people who have touched at least one programming language before) go ahead and try to install the other stuff (git, virtualenv, pip, and django)

2.  I just got a heads up from our building that the water for the women's restrooms will be off from 7am - 11am on the Saturday morning (what an ironic coincidence!) we also have a men's room if needed during that time, but I thought it would be good to let everyone know ahead of time so they can take that into consideration.

See you Saturday!

Lukas

Event: PyStar San Francisco: Introduction to Python Web...

Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PT)

Location:
Mozilla SF
2 Harrison Street
Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94105

For more information click here: PyStar San Francisco: Introduction to Python Web Programming for Women and their Friends

Registration powered by Eventbrite

This email was sent by Eventbrite. Anyone can use Eventbrite to spread the word, collect money, and track RSVPs for an event.. See how you can too!

Click here to unsubscribe from events by "PyStar".