Quantcast

Minor irritant

Bob Gailer
Every time I open a file for editing the tab key starts out at 4 spaces even though I have set Tab size and Indent Size to 2 in Options. I must use alt+u to change it.
--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239

Re: Minor irritant

Tim Roberts
bob gailer wrote:
> Every time I open a file for editing the tab key starts out at 4
> spaces even though I have set Tab size and Indent Size to 2 in
> Options. I must use alt+u to change it.

What application are you talking about?

It would be entertaining to start a holy war about tabs and indents
here.  Suffice it to say that I disagree with your choices..

--
Tim Roberts, [hidden email]
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.