Missing Files

Myx .
Hello there!

I recently found out about PyAMF and decided to try it out for a project I'm working on.
Sadly enough I encounterd a problem fairly quick:

I can't find any of the files related to the Addressbook tutorial.
Github tells me they don't exist and SVN agrees.

As far as I can see there's no mentioning of the files being moved to a particular new place.
So if there's anything I've overlooked or if anyone feels like mailing me the files that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading!

// Myx

Kom närmare dina vänner. Chatta och dela upplevelser med Messenger! Testa din dator här!

Re: Missing Files

Nick Joyce
On 22 Jul 2010, at 02:09, Myx . wrote:

Hello there!

I recently found out about PyAMF and decided to try it out for a project I'm working on.
Sadly enough I encounterd a problem fairly quick:

I can't find any of the files related to the Addressbook tutorial.
Github tells me they don't exist and SVN agrees.

As far as I can see there's no mentioning of the files being moved to a particular new place.
So if there's anything I've overlooked or if anyone feels like mailing me the files that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading!

// Myx

Hi!

The source is a little difficult to find but is still in both repos:

Cheers,

Nick

Kom närmare dina vänner. Chatta och dela upplevelser med Messenger! Testa din dator här! _______________________________________________
PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]