Modifying a TreeStore after sorting.

Alex Wood
Hi,

I'm working on a TreeView where we do our own row striping.  We stripe
every other row unless the row is a child.  In that case, it inherits
its parent's color.

The problem is when the user resorts a column, the row striping needs to
be refreshed.  The TreeSortable interface emits a "sort-column-changed"
signal, but this signal is emitted *before* the model is resorted.

I've done some searching, but can't seem to find anything that would
give me the model after it has been sorted.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Regards,
Alex

--