Monday 5th September Talks

Olivier Mansion-2
Hi,

Are you interested in a presentation on the following topic : "Testing
on multiple versions of Python with Jenkins" ?

If yes, I can prepare it for next Monday (05/09)... I promise, I won't
do it in french. It should take about 7-8 minutes.

Olivier

Re: Monday 5th September Talks

James Alford
I'm interested.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Olivier Mansion
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are you interested in a presentation on the following topic : "Testing
> on multiple versions of Python with Jenkins" ?
>
> If yes, I can prepare it for next Monday (05/09)... I promise, I won't
> do it in french. It should take about 7-8 minutes.
>
> Olivier

Regards

James Alford

email:    [hidden email]