Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs

12

Re: Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs

Graham Dumpleton-2
Christian

The wsgi.org domain has reverted back to point to 'DZUG-Sprints' site
rather than to www.wsgi.org or wsgi.readthedocs.org.

Can you see what it going on.

Thanks.

Graham

On 20 September 2011 07:42, Graham Dumpleton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Christian. The DNS entry is actually wrong. Got this from Eric:
>
>  GrahamDumpleton: wanted to let you know they changed the DNS for wsgi.org,
>  but they pointed it at wsgi.readthedocs.org, so I made this project
> in its place
>  so the CNAME would resolve: http://readthedocs.org/projects/wsgi
>
>  that isn't yours: http://readthedocs.org/projects/wsgiorg/
>
>  I can either renmae the slug on yours, or you can get them to change the DNS
>
> Don't change the DNS though as I reckon it may be better that we claim:
>
>  wsgi.readthedocs.org
>
> Will stop someone else claiming generic WSGI for some project.
>
> Eric, yes, please change the slug.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Graham
>
> On 20 September 2011 06:42, Graham Dumpleton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thanks.
>>
>> One thing we should do now is create a page with instructions on how
>> you can contribute changes back via github project.
>>
>> Graham
>>
>> On 19 September 2011 23:30, Christian Theune <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> After some messing around with CNAMES and such I added a redirect from
>>> wsgi.org -> www.wsgi.org and a CNAME of www.wsgi.org to readthedocs.
>>>
>>> I also added a placeholder page while the DNS updates are in progress
>>> including a link to the direct readthedocs.org address.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps,
>>> Christian
>>>

>>> --
>>> Christian Theune · [hidden email]
>>> gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany
>>> http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 1229889 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1
>>> Zope and Plone consulting, development, hosting, operations

Re: Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs

Stephan Diehl-4
Hi Graham,

I have contacted [hidden email] and they have changed (rechanged)
the settings. requests to 'wsgi.org'/'www.wsgi.org' will now be
forwarded (again) to wsgi.readthedocs.org

Cheers, Stephan