Multiple cherrypy applications on the same server

Multiple cherrypy applications on the same server

Roland Haroutiounian
Hello,

I'm working on the development of a multi-website manager that needs to be able to support nearly 1000 websites, running on the same server. Each website is planned to be built as an app with its own environment and loaded python modules (including singletons). My question would be to know if cherrypy could be used for it ? and if yes, could I use a single cherrypy server running or on server per application ?

Thanks for your answers.