Multithreading/multiprocessing

Alan Macdonald-3

Hello,

has anyone successfully used multithreading or multiprocessing with Python.Net?

I tried to multi-thread from the .Net side and the Python.Net libraries seem to have issues in the RunScript method.  I had to take an implementation off the web of that method because the shipped method doesn’t seem to work.

I then had a working multi-processing example from CPython that I tried from Python.Net but it gives an error

'module' object has no attribute 'argv'

When trying to create a process pool by executing the line

pool = Pool(processes=4)

Is it possible to do multithreading or multiprocessing with Python.Net?

Thanks,

Alan