My flex application does not run against a 0.6 (trunk) server.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My flex application does not run against a 0.6 (trunk) server.

rj-pyamf
Hello,

I'm new to this list and quite new to Flex too :-)

I have a very simple test program including a ColumnChart that gets its
value from a PyAMF server with an ArrayCollection.
It works well if I use PyAMF 0.5.1 but does not get any result with
0.6b1 (the trunk version I downloader yesterday).

I'm using flash builder 4. When I use it to monitor the network I see
that the requests never end (never get response), even if I see the
response in the server log...

I have both the mxml and py files that demonstrate the issue. I can
paste them wherever you want if you think it has some interest.

Thank you.

Remi.
_______________________________________________
PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My flex application does not run against a 0.6 (trunk) server.

Nick Joyce
Hi,

Please upload simple test case to the list and I'll dig through and find out what is going on.

What platform/python version are you using?

Cheers,

Nick

On 7 Jul 2010, at 19:37, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this list and quite new to Flex too :-)
>
> I have a very simple test program including a ColumnChart that gets its value from a PyAMF server with an ArrayCollection.
> It works well if I use PyAMF 0.5.1 but does not get any result with 0.6b1 (the trunk version I downloader yesterday).
>
> I'm using flash builder 4. When I use it to monitor the network I see that the requests never end (never get response), even if I see the response in the server log...
>
> I have both the mxml and py files that demonstrate the issue. I can paste them wherever you want if you think it has some interest.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Remi.
> _______________________________________________
> PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
> http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My flex application does not run against a 0.6 (trunk) server.

rj-pyamf
Hello,

Here they are.

I made the tests on both Linux/ubuntu and OpenVMS - python 2.5.4 (for
PyAMF 0.6.0, I've used the pure python version, not the cpyamf.)
Flex : flash builder 4.0/W7 or 4.1/vista

Le 07/07/2010 15:16, Nick Joyce a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Please upload simple test case to the list and I'll dig through and find out what is going on.
>
> What platform/python version are you using?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick
>
> On 7 Jul 2010, at 19:37, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>    
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm new to this list and quite new to Flex too :-)
>>
>> I have a very simple test program including a ColumnChart that gets its value from a PyAMF server with an ArrayCollection.
>> It works well if I use PyAMF 0.5.1 but does not get any result with 0.6b1 (the trunk version I downloader yesterday).
>>
>> I'm using flash builder 4. When I use it to monitor the network I see that the requests never end (never get response), even if I see the response in the server log...
>>
>> I have both the mxml and py files that demonstrate the issue. I can paste them wherever you want if you think it has some interest.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Remi.
>> _______________________________________________
>> PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
>> http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>      
> _______________________________________________
> PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
> http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>    

_______________________________________________
PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users

simpleTest.mxml (2K) Download Attachment
test-server.py (1K) Download Attachment
util.py (7K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My flex application does not run against a 0.6 (trunk) server.

Nick Joyce
On 8 Jul 2010, at 15:53, Remi Jolin - SysGroup wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Here they are.
>
> I made the tests on both Linux/ubuntu and OpenVMS - python 2.5.4 (for PyAMF 0.6.0, I've used the pure python version, not the cpyamf.)
> Flex : flash builder 4.0/W7 or 4.1/vista

Confirmed, thanks for this, I'll work up a bug report and post the results here.
_______________________________________________
PyAMF users mailing list - [hidden email]
http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/users