[Networking] An telegram group for Datascientists

[Networking] An telegram group for Datascientists

Karthikeyan A K-2
Hello All,

If you are a Data Scientist, or a data science enthusiast, want to learn or
make money in this field, we have created telegram group for networking.
You may join here https://t.me/joinchat/JyABZxJWqP7JGa1ws8-Vag

This group has mentors too, so will serve as extremely valuable resources
for college students who want to get a foothold in this field.

--
Karthikeyan A K

Founder of Code Tribe https://is.gd/codetribe
Author of https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/am group for Data
<https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/>

Re: [Networking] An telegram group for Datascientists

Bangalore (BangPypers) mailing list
Either create a Whatapp group or do meetups.

With best wishes,
Pabitra