New C based encoder/decoder for AMF3

Nick Joyce
Hey,

I have finally had some time to be able to focus on a 0.6 release and have just introduced a C based AMF3 encoder/decoder. This means that serialising AMF3 is now an order of magnitude faster (on average) than the previous release 0.5.1!  And thats compared to the c version, it gets even better when comparing to the pure python version.

For those of you who like to live on the bleeding edge please take the opportunity now to check out the development version of PyAMF and give it a good thrashing (details on how [1]). I would love to get your feedback.

0.6b1 is just around the corner, so bear with me :) Your feedback will help speed up the release.

Thanks!