New Developer

Surajeet Das
I am a newbie to Django . I recently used it to create a website .But I am interested in contributing to Django . How do I start helping ?

Re: New Developer

Simon Charette
Hello there,

You should find all you need from the contributing guide[0] but since you just started using Django it might be hard to contribute until you get more familiar with the framework.

This mailing list is dedicated to development of Django itself such as getting feedback for new features idea or gather consensus about how a long standing bug should be dealt with. I suggest you have a look at django-core-mentorship[1] mailing list to get further help instead of posting here.

Cheers,
Simon

[0] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.1/internals/contributing/
[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/django-core-mentorship