New Meetup group - East Bay Google Technology User Group

New Meetup group - East Bay Google Technology User Group

Stephen McInerney

There is a new Meetup group (East Bay Google Technology User Group).
However their meet date is the exact same as BayPIGgies (4th Thursday).
This seems unfortunate as we will cannibalize each others' audiences.

Just letting people know,
Stephen

New Meetup Group!

East Bay Google Technology User Group

The East Bay Google Technology User Group (EBGTUG) meets on the 4th Thursday of the month in East Bay. We invite our members that develop applications using Google technology to do brief demos of 5 minutes. This is followed by a technical presentation and/or demonstration of one or more Google technologies from 7:00 to 8:00pm. The time between 8:00pm and 9:00pm is available for longer talks, extended Q&A and/or more informal networking before everyone heads home.
Our general meetings will always be free and open to the general public. We may charge to cover costs for our workshops.

This group's first Meetup is already scheduled!

East Bay Google Technology User Group Meetup — Thursday, April 29, 2010

Organized by:
lawrence

CHECK OUT THIS MEETUP GROUP