New to open source community

Pradeep Sukhwani
Hi there,

I'm new to the open source community. Although I use Django a lot in my projects I'm struggling to get into the open source community. As it's has been a month but still, I'm not able to understand how can I take a step into this open source community? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Thanks
Pradeep Sukhwani

Re: New to open source community

Collin Anderson-2
Hi Pradeep,

You could try also joining the #django-dev irc channel.

Also checkout the "Advice for new contributors" if you haven't yet: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/new-contributors/

Thanks,
Collin