Newbie help with .pyc

tfahey1
Hey everyone,

I am a Maya user, so I only come into contact with Python scripting on a surface level, but I downloaded a python script from a CG website that I would like to check out but I am getting an error when it is run. The only file included was a .pyc file. I'm wondering if there should also be a .py file along with it? Is there anyway I could fix this script to work without a .py file?

Thanks,

Tim Fahey

Re: Newbie help with .pyc

Terrymarfy
Exclusively You want a script, subscribe mailing connect I will send it.