Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 1st November

Tony Ibbs
>From our google group:

The next meeting should be a talks meeting, 7.30pm at RealVNC
 (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices).

I didn't make proper notes, but I remember that Bryan Cole had hoped to be able to give a talk. Please feel free to volunteer via the list, or just turn up with a topic - it can be anywhere from a few minutes upwards in length.

Meetings after that should be:

* Tuesday 6th December, dojo/coding
* Tuesday 10th January, talks again (note that this is the SECOND Tuesday)
* Tuesday 7th February, dojo/coding

There was a small agreement on going for the second Tuesday in January (since 3rd January is a bit close to the public holidays) at the last meeting, so there we are.

Tibs