Next CamPUG meeting: Tuesday 1st May

Tony Ibbs
The next Cambridge Python User Group meeting, as announced on our google group:

The next meeting will be Tuesday 1st May, 7.30pm at RealVNC (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices). We normally stop about 9.30pm, and go on to the pub.

This will be a talks meeting. I know Bryan had already volunteered a talk (at least partly on using Cython to vastly speed up mathematical calculations). Any other talks will be welcome.

Meetings after that should be:
        • Tuesday 12th June, a non-talks meeting
          NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATE
          in theory it should be 5th June, but I notice that's now a public holiday,
          so it seems best to move it on
        • Tuesday 3rd July, a talks meeting again
        • Tuesday 7th August, a non-talks meeting again
Tibs

Python meetup 8th May

Antonio-83
Hi,
we're going to meet for a beer (or two) in London talking about python.

The details are:

8Th May 2012, 7.30 pm @ Sutton Arms
 6 Carthusian Street, Barbican, London, EC1M 6EB,

You're welcome to attend but kindly please register to:
   http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Python-Group-TLPG/

Thanks,
Antonio