Next London Python Code Dojo - 7th July 2011

Next London Python Code Dojo - 7th July 2011

Nicholas H.Tollervey
Folks,

The next London code dojo will take place on 7th July at the usual place
at the usual time, the offices of Fry-IT at 6:30pm (for pizza and beer).

Full details and sign up at the following URL:

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-2-finale

There are only 30 tickets and they sell out quick so get a move on! :-)

We’ll be doing some group based coding. This will involve brainstorming
ideas during the pizza/beer part of the evening followed by a vote on
which problem to solve and then a couple of hours of furious coding. To
wrap the evening up we do a “show and tell” followed by drinks in
thehttps://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-2-finale pub.

We'll take a break during August and will be back at the start of
September.

See you there!

Nicholas.