Next Python Sheffield Oct 25th

Daley Chetwynd-2
Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting is being held in two days time on Tuesday October 25th at the GIST Lab. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 20:45, although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:30. The GIST Lab is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month we're having a coding session on Python 2 to 3 conversion. We'll be working in groups and trying to convert Python libraries still only in Python 2 over to Python 3.

If you'd like to join us for this event then please register for free at:

http://pysheff1110.eventbrite.com/

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on anything Python-related and fancy a trip to Sheffield, please get in touch. To find out more about the Python Sheffield group, follow @pysheff on
Twitter.

Thanks,

Daley Chetwynd