Next Python Sheffield meeting Jan 31st

Daley Chetwynd-2
Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting is being held tomorrow night (Tues Jan 31st) at the GIST Lab in Sheffield. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 20:45, although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:45. The GIST Lab is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month it's our first birthday, and to celebrate we have the following three speakers:

Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - Behaviour-Driven Development in Python using Lettuce
Andrew Spencer - Experiences in Developing a GUI-Driven Python Program for an Engineering Application
Simon Davy (@bloodearnest) - The Python Standard Library: The Good Parts

We've currently got 13 people registered for the meeting. If you'd like to join us then please register for free at:

http://pysheff1201.eventbrite.com

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on anything Python-related and fancy a trip over to Sheffield, please get in touch. To find out more about the Python Sheffield group, follow @pysheff on Twitter or see the Google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield

Thanks,

Daley Chetwynd