Next Python Sheffield meeting Sept 27th

Daley Chetwynd-2
Hi all,

Congratulations to the PyCon UK organisers for a great conference over the weekend. It was the first time that I'd been to PyCon and I really enjoyed it.

The next Python Sheffield meeting is being held tomorrow night (Tuesday
September 27th) at the GIST Lab in Sheffield. The meeting will run from 19:00 - 20:45, although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:30. The GIST Lab is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom cinema:

This month we've got the following three speakers:

Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - "PyCon UK 2011 conference round-up"
Thomas Kluyver (@takluyver) - "IPython's New Tools"
Dave King (@davbo) - "Introduction to PyPy"

We've currently got 9 people registered for the meeting. If you'd like to join us, please register for free at:

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on anything Python related and fancy a trip to Sheffield, please get in touch. To find out more about the Python Sheffield group, follow @pysheff on Twitter or see the Google group:

Thanks,

Daley Chetwynd