Next Python Sheffield meeting Sept 27th

Daley Chetwynd-2
Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting has now been confirmed for Tuesday
September 27th at the GIST Lab in Sheffield. The meeting will run from
19:00 - 20:45, although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:30.
The GIST Lab is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind
the Showroom cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month we've got the following two speakers:

Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - "PyCon UK 2011 conference round-up"
Dave King (@davbo) - "Introduction to PyPy"

If you'd like to join us then please register for free at:

http://pysheff1109.eventbrite.com/

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on anything Python-related
and fancy a trip to Sheffield, please get in touch. To find out more about the Python Sheffield
group, follow @pysheff on Twitter or see the Google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield

Thanks,

Daley Chetwynd