Next meeting 6:00pm Monday 3rd of May @ RMIT

Richard Jones-7
Hi all,

Our next meeting is next Monday, the 3rd of April at RMIT room 12.07.02

I'll be talking about porting to Python 3.

Other talks are welcome. See the wiki page at http://j.mp/mpug for
more info or to sign your name up.

I've updated the wiki page with a little map showing where the meeting
room is, and also the location of some cheap (relatively for the CBD)
and easily accessible parking for those wanting to drive into the
meeting.

I've also just produced a simple PDF flyer which may be put up on
message boards - http://mechanicalcat.net/images/MPUG-flyer.pdf
(feedback about the flyer is welcome :-)

    Richard

Re: Next meeting 6:00pm Monday 3rd of May @ RMIT

Ben Sturmfels
On 27/04/11 11:27, Richard Jones wrote:
> Our next meeting is next Monday, the 3rd of April at RMIT room 12.07.02

I assume you mean Monday 2 May.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Ben Sturmfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 27/04/11 11:27, Richard Jones wrote:
>>
>> Our next meeting is next Monday, the 3rd of April at RMIT room 12.07.02
>
> I assume you mean Monday 2 May.

D'oh! Yes, I meant the 2nd. Calendar read fail.

Re: Next meeting 6:00pm Monday 3rd of May @ RMIT

craf-2
>On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Ben Sturmfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 27/04/11 11:27, Richard Jones wrote:
>>
>> Our next meeting is next Monday, the 3rd of April at RMIT room 12.07.02
>
> I assume you mean Monday 2 May.

>D'oh! Yes, I meant the 2nd. Calendar read fail.

Hi everyone.

These talks are supported in some format?, to see if you can not attend

thanks in advance.

Regards.

Cristian AbarzĂșa

Re: [carpool] Next meeting 6:00pm Monday 2nd of May @ RMIT

Mike Dewhirst-3
I have three seats from Mt Eliza to RMIT and return on Monday ...

Mike

Re: Next meeting 6:00pm Monday 3rd of May @ RMIT

Ryan Kelly
On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 11:27 +1000, Richard Jones wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Our next meeting is next Monday, the 3rd of April at RMIT room 12.07.02
>
> I'll be talking about porting to Python 3.
>
> Other talks are welcome. See the wiki page at http://j.mp/mpug for
> more info or to sign your name up.

I've signed up for a quick talk/demo of hosting a simple WSGI app in the
cloud:  "Django on DotCloud - from zero to deployed in under 5 minutes".

  Cheers,

     Ryan

--
Ryan Kelly