Northampton Geek Meet: Barbecue on Wednesday

Northampton Geek Meet: Barbecue on Wednesday

Michael Foord-3
Hey all,

We're having regular geek meets in Northampton, with a few pythonistas
in regular attendance. Everyone welcome and they're always good fun.

We usually meet on the fourth Thursday of the month at the Malt Shovel
pub in Northampton.

You can subscribe to the mailing list or follow the twitter account or
use the calendar for reminders:

     https://twitter.com/#!/northantsgeeks/
     https://groups.google.com/group/northantsgeeks

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ckklo5jfb8kvc2bbjeqbuqkomg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

This Wednesday evening, 7pm 'til late at Abington park Northampton, we
have a barbecue.

Come and join us! (Bring food if you can, but we won't turn you away if
you can't...)

All the best,

Michael

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil

Re: Northampton Geek Meet: Barbecue on Wednesday

Paul Wilkins
Hi michael,

Thanks for the invite but unfortunately I wont be able to make that.

If you know of any developers who may like to get involved ( and get a stake
in) an exciting start up with a small london based team please let me know

Many Thanks

Paul

On 18/07/2011 19:10, "Michael Foord" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We're having regular geek meets in Northampton, with a few pythonistas
> in regular attendance. Everyone welcome and they're always good fun.
>
> We usually meet on the fourth Thursday of the month at the Malt Shovel
> pub in Northampton.
>
> You can subscribe to the mailing list or follow the twitter account or
> use the calendar for reminders:
>
>      https://twitter.com/#!/northantsgeeks/
>      https://groups.google.com/group/northantsgeeks
>
> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ckklo5jfb8kvc2bbjeqbuqkomg%40group.calenda
> r.google.com/public/basic.ics
>
> This Wednesday evening, 7pm 'til late at Abington park Northampton, we
> have a barbecue.
>
> Come and join us! (Bring food if you can, but we won't turn you away if
> you can't...)
>
> All the best,
>
> Michael

------
paul wilkins
07768-840099
Www.starfishfilms.co.uk

Re: Northampton Geek Meet: Barbecue on Wednesday

Michael Foord-3
Hey all,

If the weather stays grey and horrible we have an alternative location for the barbecue tonight, a big house opposite abington park. It has a big garden and gazebo. We'll make a decision around 5pm and I'll email the list.

The address will be 417 wellingborough road (NN1 4EY), which is right opposite where we will be having the barbecue if the weather is good...

If you need to find us you can always ring me on: 07731 383732

All the best,

Michael Foord

On 18 July 2011 19:10, Michael Foord <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sorry for the spam. Last today I promise (well unless the heaven's open here in Northampton anyway)...

The weather's cleared up and the forecast is cloudy at worst, so we're sticking with an outdoors barbecue. Yay!

See you at Abington park from 7pm.

All the best,

Michael