Notebook and back button in grid

Petr Hracek
Hi folks,

I have a tricky question how to solve the problem.

I have a notebook with several tabs.
In a tab I have a scroll window with Grid layout manager where are
placed some buttons.
Grid layout manager can have maximum 3 columns and unlimited rows.

My idea is:
If I press on a button then all actual buttons will be erased/deleted
and new buttons arise. Now on the left or right side of the grid manager
would be a button like "<"
who could be used for switching back to the original buttons.

Do you have any idea how to do that?

Greetings

--
Best regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek

scroll bar

andrea morales
Hi everyone,

I have a very simple question I guess. Do you know how to add a scroll bar to a window? :-)

Thank's,
Andrea

Re: scroll bar

thirtankara

Hi everyone,

I have a very simple question I guess. Do you know how to add a scroll bar to a window? :-)

Thank's,
Andrea

When you create a gtkscrollbar using a gtkadjustment, you can add the scrollbar into any container (window using add or box using pack), then can use the signals of the adjustment to control the behavior.