November meeting topic proposal: What Is Pythonic

November meeting topic proposal: What Is Pythonic

jim-258

    As we have no speaker currently scheduled for the
November meeting, what do you all think of a group
discussion on the topic What Is Pythonic?
    One format possibility is that someone takes the
part of Master of Ceremonies and manages members' input.
    In my view it has the entertainment possibilities
of a fist fight, especially if some of our more expert
and opinionated (and brave) bring examples.
    Please reply to the list.