I'm pleased to announce the release of NumPy 1.12.1. NumPy 1.12.1 supports
Python 2.7 and 3.4 - 3.6 and fixes bugs and regressions found in NumPy
In particular, the regression in f2py constant parsing is fixed.
A total of 10 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by
names contributed a patch for the first time.
* Charles Harris
* Eric Wieser
* Greg Young
* Joerg Behrmann +
* John Kirkham
* Julian Taylor
* Marten van Kerkwijk
* Matthew Brett
* Shota Kawabuchi
* Jean Utke +
* #8483: BUG: Fix wrong future nat warning and equiv type logic error...
* #8489: BUG: Fix wrong masked median for some special cases
* #8490: DOC: Place np.average in inline code
* #8491: TST: Work around isfinite inconsistency on i386
* #8494: BUG: Guard against replacing constants without `'_'` spec in f2py.
* #8524: BUG: Fix mean for float 16 non-array inputs for 1.12
* #8571: BUG: Fix calling python api with error set and minor leaks for...
* #8602: BUG: Make iscomplexobj compatible with custom dtypes again
* #8618: BUG: Fix undefined behaviour induced by bad `__array_wrap__`
* #8648: BUG: Fix `MaskedArray.__setitem__`
* #8659: BUG: PPC64el machines are POWER for Fortran in f2py
* #8665: BUG: Look up methods on MaskedArray in `_frommethod`
* #8674: BUG: Remove extra digit in `binary_repr` at limit
* #8704: BUG: Fix deepcopy regression for empty arrays.
* #8707: BUG: Fix ma.median for empty ndarrays