OT: Richard Stallman in South East London

OT: Richard Stallman in South East London

Bugzilla from richardlewis@fastmail.co.uk
Hi there,

This is not on-topic Python, but is free software related. We're
hosting Richard Stallman in London at Goldsmiths' College this week;
details below. You're warmly invited to book a place.

Best,
Richard
--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Richard Lewis

The Centre for Creative and Social Technology (CAST) at Goldsmiths'
College, University of London is pleased to announce its first public
lecture this term, given by free software pioneer Richard Stallman.

Date: Thursday 3 November 2011
Time: 18:00-20:00
Place: Ian Gulland Lecture Theatre, Whitehead Building, Goldsmiths' College
Travel:
  New Cross Gate (Zone 2; Southern, 5min from London Bridge; London Overground)
  New Cross (Zone 2; Southeastern, 20min from Charing Cross; London Overground)

Title: It's Free Software and it Gives you Freedom

http://castlondon.com/events/stallman.html

Stallman is the founder of the Free Software movement, the GNU
project, the Free Software Foundation, and the League for Programming
Freedom. He also invented the concept of copyleft to protect the
ideals of this movement, and enshrined this concept in the widely used
GPL (General Public Licence) for software. He is the author of 'Free
as in Freedom' and will be signing copies of his book and meeting
attendees at the end of the lecture.

Email [hidden email] to book a place.

Re: OT: Richard Stallman in South East London

Nicholas H.Tollervey