Obfuscated Python Mandelbrot

Glen Jarvis
Simeon,

   Thanks for your talk. I would love to take the Obfuscated Python for Mandelbrot, refactor it to be readable (which I've started doing), have different configurable parameters, and generate images to be pieced together in a video. Any hints on which part of pyprocessing that I can start with?

Here's the link I mentioned. I have this as a framed photo and coffee mug because I love both Python and Mandelbrot:

http://preshing.com/20110926/high-resolution-mandelbrot-in-obfuscated-python

Cheers,

Glen
--
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.

-- Goethe

Re: Obfuscated Python Mandelbrot

Simeon Franklin
Glen & all -

Thanks for being a great audience for your tired presenter last
Thursday. I put up the slides and sample code if anyone is interested:
both are linked from
http://simeonfranklin.com/blog/2012/feb/28/data-visualization-pyprocessing-talk/

Glen - I added a quick Mandelbrot drawing program to the github repo
with the other sample bits of code and the talk source. Check it out
and I'll ping you when I've made improvements - right now it just
draws the mandelbrot set in 800x600 monocolor...

Thanks again all....

-regards
Simeon Franklin