Ok, web server reestablished; we'll get the domain transferred later this week

Ok, web server reestablished; we'll get the domain transferred later this week

Danny Yoo
Hi everyone,

Ok, thanks for the hosting recommendations.  We've moved over the web
content to python-hosting.com.  At the moment, the baypiggies web page
should be accessible from here:

    http://baypiggies.python-hosted.com

and we'll transfer the 'baypiggies.net' domain name sometime later this
week.

Best of wishes!

Re: Ok, web server reestablished; we'll get the domain transferred later this week

Aahz
On Wed, Nov 30, 2005, Danny Yoo wrote:

> Ok, thanks for the hosting recommendations.  We've moved over the web
> content to python-hosting.com.  At the moment, the baypiggies web page
> should be accessible from here:
>
>     http://baypiggies.python-hosted.com
>
> and we'll transfer the 'baypiggies.net' domain name sometime later this
> week.

Yay!  Thanks for the work Danny!  (The info for the December meeting is
already up there, so there are no urgent updates.)
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Don't listen to schmucks on USENET when making legal decisions.  Hire
yourself a competent schmuck."  --USENET schmuck (aka Robert Kern)